With Honor Action seeks a Data & Administrative Fellow to support the work of the Campaigns Department.
- Collect, analyze and apply data to our daily operations.
- Maintain the accuracy of our databases and conduct periodic review as necessary to ensure data integrity.
- Streamline data collection to ensure efficient access to important information for WHA Campaigns Department.
- Compile and manage 2020 census redistricting results and impact
- Perform administrative tasks at the direction of the CoS, SVP, and VP.
- Record and report meeting notes and follow up.
- Perform basic candidate research.
- Track candidate social media.
- Record and send alerts for media buys.
- Assist with PAC fundraising activities.
A successful candidate will provide support to senior employees by handling a variety of tasks to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive. This includes handling office tasks, such as helping to generate reports and presentations, scheduling meetings and travel, and provide administrative assistance as needed.
- Proficient with Google documents and applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and collaboratively when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to complete tasks with a tight deadline
- Strong ability to research information and data
- Commitment to work with a cross-partisan team
- Uphold the highest ethical and professional standards
- Handle multiple projects with agility and ability to prioritize
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interested candidates should submit a resume, a cover letter that addresses how this position and exposure to With Honor Action may fit into your interests and career outlook, and a two-page writing sample.